“I think I have Depression”
“I want to die.”
If your friend tells you this, what do you do? What not to do?
Most people with depression do not know they have depression and some do not want to admit it. Very few people, even if they know they have depression, so the fewest number of people are tempted to seek medical treatment or search the internet about this.
- Always being sad, ready to cry.
- Feeling sad than other days and repeatedly saying, “I have no future.”
- Feeling guilty and frustrated about something, introducing yourself as someone who has no value
- Talking less than usual
- The dislike about others
- Doing everyday things very slowly and, without any energy
- Less caring about their own cleanliness
- Going to bed a lot less or a lot more than normal
- Overeating or not eating at all
- Taking a big time to make a decision on very small matters,
- Justifying people committing suicide daily.