We have to deal with the many people we meet in our daily lives. They can be your boyfriend or girlfriend. But they can be difficult to deal with. Comments do not match. Or some problems may arise during association. However, relationships with others are important for you to live in this world as well as to complete your life to the fullest. It is your responsibility to protect them. In order to live as a person who is loved by others, you need to strengthen your relationship with them. In today’s article, we will talk about four special points. If you understand them correctly and act on those essential elements, you will be able to work together with others.
1. See the healing and happiness of others.Make yourself happy with those who associate with you. Do not always be jealous of their happiness. Always think of being good to others. Do what is good for others. Lovers rejoice in the happiness of their lover. Always act in a way that makes them happy. Think of his or her happiness as your own. Do not lie to them. Don’t do things that make them sad. If you are a friend, share their happiness with them without being jealous. Always think of it as your own happiness. When dealing with them, do only what they can to heal and enjoy. In this way, do only what is pleasing to all you associate with. It will quickly strengthen your and his relationship.
2. Be kind.In dealing with others, be gentle and kind. That is, recognizing the suffering of others, understanding the suffering of others. Have pity on them in their grief. Never take advantage of the grief of those you associate with or laugh at them. Help them get rid of grief. Stay with your spouse when he or she is in distress. Never leave him or her alone. Compassionately help your spouse overcome that grief. Talk to him or her and strengthen the mind. Being kind to your friend when they are sad is a characteristic of a true friend. If you do not leave your friend alone in grief, many friends will join you in overcoming the grief that comes to you. The kinder you are, the closer you will be to them. It will help you to work collaboratively with everyone.
3. Rejoice in the happiness of others.There are two ways you can be happy in the happiness of others.
- 1.To be truly happy about the happiness of others without jealousy.
- 2.Keeps jealousy in the heart and shows that you are happy about the other person’s happiness.